Tyler Technologies, Inc.
The nation’s premier provider of innovative digital government solutions is currently seeking a Technical Solutions Consultant that has experience in the payments space.
Acquired by Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) on April 21, 2021, NIC is a leader in digital government solutions and payments, partnering with government to deliver user-friendly digital services that make it easier and more efficient to interact with government. NIC and Tyler are united in their mission to empower public sector entities to operate more efficiently and connect more transparently with their constituents and with each other.
As the Enterprise Payments Product Integration Consultant, you will serve as the primary technical specialist between the Payments operational team and the technical point of contact with the integrating government agencies. You will serve as an expert consultant and provide necessary support in both the pre-sales activities and the implementation of the selected Payments products. You will work with the account manager(s) to define the partner’s requirements and work with solution architects on the payments team to help navigate and control enhancement requests vs ways to leverage the current stack. In addition, you will work to help advance the operational artifacts of the platform to achieve a more frictionless integration experience.
In this role, you will also be a technical representative with eyes and ears on the field. This will play a critical role in working with the solution architects to ensure a full understanding and vision of product enhancements requests. This may require assisting with architectural diagrams, flows, basic mock-ups and other tools to help drive the team towards the desired solutions. You are self-directed, a superior communicator (both written and oral), have a highly analytical approach, and thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Responsible for planning and development of integration projects for services slated for the Enterprise Payments platform
- Assist NIC development technical teams with technical integration strategies for the product:
- Serve as a resource for educating technical stakeholders on product capabilities and technical integration approaches
- Facilitate technical discovery, feasibility and business requirements analysis with the government partners
- Provide guidance and advice on technical approaches
- Provide ongoing technical support; support the implementation team and operational teams by responding to technical questions and concerns
- Manage relationships and expectations of technical stakeholders (i.e., government partners or operations teams)
- Proactively manage your own work queue, time and expectations, meet deadlines and communicate needs and tradeoffs if your schedule is in jeopardy
- Occasional availability outside 8a-5p workday for deployments and troubleshooting
- This job description is for guidance purpose only and may change as the company needs change
Remote | Olathe, Kansas
- Minimum 2+ years of experience either delivering consumer-facing platform services
- Minimum two years of experience developing applications on Microsoft Windows platform
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills; ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholder groups
- Ability to influence and collaborate with development teams
- In-depth experience with C#, TSQL
- Experienced in the development of web service APIs and a background in web application development
- Ability to translate service integration needs into well-articulated business requirements
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and ability to design and articulate solutions
- Proficiency with collaboration and agile tools (JIRA, Confluence) and product management.
State Specific Salary Range Disclosure Requirements for Colorado, Connecticut, and Nevada
Salary will generally fall between $76,500 – $100,000 before adjustment for geographic differences. Recruiter can confirm if position is incentive eligible.
Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Come join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do. We’re also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our many awards and accolades.
Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That’s why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people.