Full Job Description
Chewy is looking for a Sr Oracle Cloud Engineer to join our Enterprise Financial Technology team based in Boston, MA. You will bring to the team deep techno-functional insight on the Oracle Cloud ERP. This role will also be responsible for designing solutions that connect Oracle ERP Cloud and other 3rd party systems to ensure a timely and reliable flow of data among our most critical applications. You’ll work with technical leaders and business stakeholders to design solutions that will contribute meaningful value and help Chewy success as the trusted home for pet parents.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering.
- Experience as lead engineer with 7+ years supporting Oracle ERP Technical areas.
- At least 3 years of experience in Oracle Cloud.
- In-depth knowledge about Oracle Cloud ERP schema and writing SQL queries, Data Modeling and Data Engineering. Expertise in creating BI Publisher & OTBI reports and using the rtf templates.
- Expertise in building integrations using Oracle middleware platforms such as Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), Oracle SOA CS etc.
- Deep understanding of REST and SOAP APIs made available in Oracle Cloud ERP. Building ETL based integrations through these APIs.
- Understanding of the Procure 2 Pay cycle with techno-functional knowledge in ERP modules – Product Hub (PDH), Inventory (INV), Procurement (PO), Account Payables (AP), and General Ledger (GL).
- Hands-on experience writing code using Python using multiple python libraries like Pandas, NumPy, Sci-Kit Learn and boto3.
- Experience working in Agile and Sprint based project environment.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Openness to learn, explore, and work using different technologies such as AWS services, Kafka, Docker/containers etc.
- Position may require travel
- Oracle Cloud certifications; technical or functional.
- Experience building microservices using the AWS technology stack (Lambda Functions, SQS, SNS, AWS Fargate, API Gateway, Step Functions, S3)
- Understanding of DevOps methodologies and CI/CD pipelines using Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible etc.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com.