Full Job Description
Work you’ll do
- Shall manage and maintain the health of Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response infrastructure manager/clients.
- Work together with other architects, engineers, designers, and product managers to turn our systems, services, and technical vision into a tangible roadmap.
- Help our customers review, refine, and automate their internal processes
- Help automate internal MDR SOC operations workflows
- Understand the current cloud, systems, and application infrastructure and suggest changes to them.
- Define and document operational and security best practices and strategies.
- Migrate our infrastructure with zero downtime to a highly available, scalable one.
- Establish and Maintain a technology monitoring stack.
- Define service capacity planning strategies.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Infrastructure is focused on rethinking how security is integrated across modernized infrastructure as cyber threats become more complex. If you’re seeking a career implementing, architecting, and-in select cases-handling next generation controls to manage security risks and exposure, then the Cyber Infrastructure team at Deloitte is for you.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role.
- Travel up to 15%
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience administering Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response tools in a large enterprise setting.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of hands on experience in a System Administration discipline and must have extensive system administration experience administering Unix/Linux and Windows.
- Must have experience configuring Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response tools, scripts, events, and playbooks.
- Experience implementing system updates, creating and maintaining custom content and playbooks and troubleshooting client/server issues.
- Must possess strong shell scripting skills to automate system maintenance tasks.
- Must be comfortable and proficient in their use of regular expression (regex).
- Must have a solid understanding of REST/SOAP/WSDL/XML (Web Services), HTTP Request Methods.
- Shall possess expertise in shell scripting and other programming languages, such as Perl and Python.
- Must possess in depth understanding of networking and routing protocols.
- Must possess project management skills to monitor tasks and provide deliverables according to SSA timelines
- Must perform business process analysis and development
- Must possess communication skills to quickly understand SSA program details, to work side-by-side with SSA project managers, data experts, and analysts/programmers
- Must demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences
- Must possess strong analytical, problem solving and documentation skills
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Previous Security Operations Center experience
- Experience in mobile and endpoint security
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
Posted Just posted