Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Senior Implementation Consultant opening with Mobile Heartbeat today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
At Mobile Heartbeat, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
401K(100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
We are seeking a(an) Senior Implementation Consultant for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
Job Summary and Qualifications
- Subject matter expert on product/platform offerings
- Subject matter expert for implementation services
- Subject matter expert on healthcare workflows
- Creates, promotes, and manages implementation best practices
- Conducts clinical discovery, documentation, and workflow assessments and optimizations
- Prepares customer admin build design based on clinical workflow assessment
- Ensures product platform is implemented with emphasis on usage and optimization
- Reports risks identified during implementation planning and execution to project manager
- Conducts product training curriculum
- Works with customer to establish Go-Live readiness
- Provides go-live support
Required Skills, Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree required along with a minimum of 7 years of related professional experience
- Clinical background/experience is required
- Excellent business process analysis skills are required
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong motivation & team orientation
- A desire to learn new skills & technologies
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail, execution and follow-through
- Ability to work on multiple ongoing projects
- Experience implementing clinically oriented and/or business software solutions
- Experience with Healthcare IT systems and workflows
- Experience with MS Office suite
- Ability to meet travel requirements of ~50%
- Bachelors Degree
Mobile Heartbeat® is a clinical communication and collaboration company. We aim at driving positive patient outcomes throughout the healthcare enterprise. The MH-CURE platform enables all roles in every department to communicate with context. The platform streamlines clinical workflows. It accelerates decision-making, and improves patient care. Mobile Heartbeat delivers a new ecosystem of communication to the healthcare setting. A well-connected care team insures optimal patient care. Mobile Heartbeat operates as an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
“Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow.”- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Senior Implementation Consultant opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.