Full Job Description
Work you’ll do
As an Identity Management developer Solution Sr. Consultant, you will:
- Multitask and switch gears to meet changing priorities and tasks to accomplish goals/objectives.
- Work in a distributed team environment where team members are spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually to support clients SSO applications.
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Create and maintain documentation and network flow diagrams
- Facilitate the use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience with API (REST, SOAP, GraphQL), API Management, and building scalable high-performance Web APIs
- Technical understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and the Agile methodology
- Experience with directory management such as Sun One LDAP/Active Directory.
- Previous experience with Linux, Tomcat, ServiceNow, Oracle, SQL Server etc.
- Exposure with incident management systems and ticketing tools.
- Experience supporting Incidents, Service Requests and Changes within defined SLAs.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Certification on any vendor specific Access Management product
- One of the following Cyber Security certifications (CISSP, CCSP, CISM, CISA)
- Technical working knowledge of object-oriented principles such as classes, interfaces, inheritance, polymorphism
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with virtual directory solutions like Radiant Logic and or Oracle (OIM) products
- Experience in basic installation and updates of the prerequisite databases and LDAP directory servers
- Good knowledge of best practices in PAM systems design and maintenance
- Experience with role mining and role-based access control
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
GPS Link #LI-GPS #IND:GPS
Posted Just posted