Full Job Description
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below…
Work you’ll do
- Have strong fundamentals of SAML 2.0, Federation, MFA, Strong Authentication; familiarity of other IAM process
- Maintain large scale IAM system for incident, change requests, and maintenance releases
- Handle client and team interactions
- Provide knowledge and understanding of HTTP variables, Joiner/Mover/Leaver, provisioning connector to be able to hand-off from development team and transition into M&O
- Provide hands-on experience in implementing and testing configurations of IAM product
- Utilize IAM (Identity and Access Management) programs to enable federal clients to protect against digital identity risks.
- Provide appropriate access to applications, systems, and data with advanced authentication.
- Oversee the spread of information with privileged access management.
- Verify identity utilizing a wide range of IAM solutions including HSPD-12, PIV, and advanced authentication methods.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced pre-configured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must have 3 years of dedicated IAM experience utilizing ForgeRock
- Hands-on implementation experience for ForgeRock Access Manager and/or strong Java development background and motivation to re-tool to ForgeRock
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Travel up to 10%
- Experience working with IAM, identity governance, HSPD-12, and utilizing advanced authentication
- Any IAM certifications
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Previous identity analytics experience
- Experience in consumer identity and directory services
- Certifications (e.g., CISSP, Java, CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
Posted Just posted