Full Job Description
Challenging Today. Reinventing Tomorrow.
We’re invested in you and your success. Everything we do is more than just a project. It’s our challenge as human beings, too. That’s why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
At Jacobs, we challenge the status quo and redefine how to solve the world’s greatest challenges, transforming big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrowYour Impact:
- Configuration Manager (20%)
o Design, define, and implement Configuration Management processes to include identification of tools and procedures that follow industry best practices
o Create all program CM documentation, implements standard practices, workflows, and provides guidance for all program level activities
o Interface with all levels of management regularly to ensure adequate control and traceability of all software products
o Planning, Configuration Item (CI), Change Control, status accounting, verification and auditing of software baselines
o Facilitate internal review of software baselines for each product, throughout key lifecycles of the software development process
o Setup, standardize, and oversee CM Repositories and libraries
o Provide CM training to ensure effective and continuous management for all development teams and management
- Atlassian Services (Jira and Confluence) (30%)
o Host and facilitate daily scrums, retrospectives, and sprint planning
o Administration of Jira, Confluence
- Manages the burn down chart
- Verifies Jira ticketing
- Ensures the storage and taxonomy of documentation in Confluence
- Manages teams progress per Sprint and per PI
o Administer, manage, and maintain development project code repositories in GitLab
- Merge source code throughout development lifecycle process
- Provide source control and versioning
o Collaborate with DevOps team implementing CI/CD pipelines across the program
- DevOps Product Owner (30%)
o Oversee organizational elements within the DevSecOps teams
o Leads daily scrums, retrospectives, sprint planning, and events adhering to the Agile methodology and framework
o Manages teams working to support testing, operations, security, technical writing, and scheduling
o Helps to define schedules, coordinates technical efforts, and supports the PMO (Project Management Office)
o Collaborate with Project Managers, Architects, Technical Writers, Testers, DevSecOps Engineers, IMS, System Administrators, and Security
o Work with Project Managers to ensure requests, requirements, and taskings are completed
o Manage scope, timelines, data, and reporting for support team level activities
o Setup key customer and program meetings, to push program initiatives and directives
o Process new employee accounts for onboarding process, ensuring permissions and roles are setup accordingly
- Technical Knowledge (20%)
o Possess excellent knowledge in Agile frameworks (SAFe), software development, and Project Management
o Support the development of AWS cloud-based services to include ancillary AWS services
o Support the development of program-level technical initiatives across multiple domains
o Serve as a liaison to the customer for technical initiatives
o Implement software tools to include: Artifactory, Jenkins, and AWS
o Lead Process Improvement efforts to improve efficacy of staffing and coupling between programs.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- Certifications. DoD IAT Level II or III, PMP, AWS
Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers.
Equipment & Machines:
General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Other Essential Functions:
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
- Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation.
- Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing. Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
- Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records check.
- Must be a US citizen.
Posted Just posted