Full Job Description
Essential Job Functions
- Defines and manages the architectural roadmap for one or more platforms, products or services. Provides subject matter expertise in how business capabilities interact with technical capabilities to address client business problems and achieve client goals.
- Provides direction for project and program design activities to ensure that both customer and company business objectives are met. Collaborates and/or partners with business and technical architects to ensure initiatives align with business and information technology improvement strategies.
- Conducts and/or participates in customer’s process analysis in order to understand business complexities and constraints and recommends technical improvements. Evaluates existing process, and recommends and implements improvements.
- Enables cross-functional teams to work in parallel by providing guidance and direction in support of business solution architecture.
- Supports, resolves and documents issues that arise in the architecture. Reviews designs and recommends improvements to the architecture. Works with the customer to eliminate gaps and inconsistencies in the business solution architectural design and to ensure that none develop over time.
- Reduces client risk by ensuring that recommended business solutions meet customer’s price, scope, and time requirements.
- Uses professional concepts in developing resolution to critical issues and broad design matters.
- Maintains awareness of trends, best practices and standards for the industry and related technology fields. Introduces new technology processes as appropriate.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Ideal candidate will have SAP SuccessFactors experience.
Posted Just posted