Full Job Description
Our culture of diversity, intellectual curiosity, and problem solving is essential to our success. We bring people together with a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We support teamwork, thinking big, and taking risks in a blame-free environment. We promote self-direction to work on relevant projects, while building an environment that provides support and mentorship needed to learn and grow. We’re excited to see what you’ll bring to our team.
- Work with the Product owner to align teams with the product vision, sprint goals, and other necessary information
- Facilitate groups of 30 or more and coach multiple teams across the product
- Create an environment of collaboration within the teams that allows for open dialogue and productive solutions for resolving conflicts
- Champion continuous improvement activities to reduce waste and increase productivity; coach organization to conduct continuous improvement events
- Communicate organizational impediments to leadership; clear impediments for the team
- Embrace the concept of continuous learning in your own journey and instill the same in the team(s) you coach
- Coach product owners in creation and maintenance of the product backlog, including empirical planning
- Appreciate the depths of Lean and Agile practices and principles, help teams appreciate them
- Teach systems thinking and servant leadership
- Bring ideas from professional facilitation, coaching, conflict management, mediation and so on to help the team become a high-performance team
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise with Agile and Scrum frameworks and their application in Product Development and delivery organization
- Ability to coach and mentor
- Ability to collaborate with and influence people at various levels
- Sound understanding of Scaling framework such as LeSS and various other Agile frameworks such as Kanban, XP
- Ability to leverage skills from coaching, facilitation, conflict resolution and more to serve the team(s)
- Possess an executive presence and ability to coach multiple teams across the product
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology strategies
- Ability to leverage capabilities across the firm to solve local problems
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans