Giveth is a community focused on Building the Future of Giving using blockchain technology. Our intention is to support and reward the funding of public goods by creating open, transparent and free access to the revolutionary funding opportunities available within the Ethereum ecosystem. Our mission is to build a culture of giving that rewards and empowers those who give – to projects, to society, and to the world.
Who are we looking for?
Giveth is looking for experienced Project Delivery Managers to help us across many different functions, including on our software, design, communications, partnerships and governance teams. We’re looking for candidates that are excited work on the cutting edge of blockchain and Web3 projects and help us ship things! This role involves being in charge of clearing any impediments that may slow down the team’s progress on projects and being the person in charge of carrying flags and pushing things across the finish line.
We’re looking for candidates that:
- Have project management experience.
- Can be relied upon to complete complex projects.
- Don’t take “No” for an answer and help us get things done!
- Have some experience (depending on the project) in architecting or developing patterns for Blockchain, DeFi projects, and Tokens.
- Have some concrete experience interacting with Ethereum and other blockchains.
- Advocate for transparency, efficiency, and data-informed decision-making processes.
- Have effective communication and organizational skills, knowing how to relay information to the right people at the right time.
- Have knowledge of client/server and internet systems architectures.
- Are quick learners, with a willingness to dive in and learn everything required.
- Are comfortable with accepting, giving and applying constructive criticism.
- Maintain a flexible schedule, as our team navigates time zones all over the world.
- Express complex technical concepts effectively in written and verbal English.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Defining and documenting project scope and resource requirements.
- Setting timelines for deliverables.
- Defining and managing priorities against the available capacity of team members.
- Chasing done stakeholders to get things done.
- Ensuring projects get shipped.
- Familiar with project management tools / software and task / documentation management tools (Preferably GitHub & ZenHub)
- Experience working in blockchain is highly preferred.
- Creativity, dare to experiment and improve
- Courage to raise issues and question the status quo
- Teaching and mentoring, servant leadership skills
- Scrum knowledge and (Agile) Coaching skills
- You have at least 1 or 2 years of work experience as a Project Manager, Scrum Master, or another relevant role
- You are passionate about helping teams continuously improve by challenging their practices, and/or by facilitating sessions for them
- You have proven testing experiences.
Payment and Perks
- We pay in the crypto token of your choice, so no need to worry about work permits.
- Freedom of a flexible work schedule.
- Work in the remote location of your choice; ideally between Europe, North America, and South America.
- Additional compensation package of tokens.
- Flexible vacation time.
Originally posted on Himalayas
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://himalayas.app/companies/giveth/jobs/project-delivery-manager→