We are a tight-knit team of UX designers and creative technologists. We use a variety of languages and frameworks to collaborate with startups, nonprofits, corporations, social impact brands, cultural institutions, and more. We often collaborate closely with top-tier international design agencies.
Our modern, bright, open office space is located in New York City, but our team is everywhere. We empower and trust our people, providing ample opportunities for career growth and work frictionlessly across all US time zones.
- An early to senior career candidate
- Familiar with the Agile processes and healthy product lifecycles
- A natural collaborator, eager to work daily with our team of project managers and technologists
- A problem-solver who can define feature requirements in written form and distill design deliverables into actionable development plans
- A rock-solid communicator with strong presentation skills, experience owning design presentations, and guiding the feedback process with our clients
- Able to sketch, prototype, and create low and high fidelity UX design deliverables using Figma or Sketch
- Comfortable creating and extending design systems from a client’s brand guidelines
- Opinionated about reducing assumptions, instead favoring research, analytics, and data to drive decision-making
- Able to switch context and effectively work across multiple teams and projects
- Someone who may have some development chops, or are familiar with tools like: Contentful, Shopify Plus, React, Next.js, or Tailwind CSS
Comprise a well-rounded, dynamic team known for premium, innovative UX and development work.
Originally posted on Himalayas
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://himalayas.app/companies/shift-lab/jobs/product-manager-ux-designer→