Full Job Description
Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Is the primary driver for identifying significant opportunities, and driving product vision, strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals. Understand Meta’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are aligned with our mission and recognized best in the industry.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps.
- Plan, initiate, and manage information technology projects for web-based products and platforms.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative tools, platforms, and/or products.
- Drive product development with teams of world-class engineers and designers, while maintaining team health.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to drive product vision, define product requirements, coordinate resources from other groups (design, legal, etc.), and guide the team through key milestones.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to improve engineer productivity and enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products. Identify and track key performance metrics.
- 8+ years product management or related industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Analytics, Mathematics, Physics, Applied Sciences, or a related field and 2+ years of experience in the following
- Experience Product management or product design
- Experience working in a technical environment with a broad, cross functional team to drive product vision, define product requirements, coordinate resources from other groups (design, legal, etc.), and guide the team through key milestones
- Experience delivering technical presentations
- Experience analyzing complex, large-scale data sets and making decisions based on data
- Experience gathering requirements across diverse areas and users, and converting and developing them into a product solution
- Technical experience with analytical tools, methodologies, and design
- Displaying leadership, organizational and execution skills
- Proven communication skills
- Experience defining vision and strategy for a product.
- Experience going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution.
- Experience recruiting and leading a cross-functional team of world-class individuals.
- Enthusiastic and resilient in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.