Full Job Description
Product Support Representative 3 – Revenue Performance Advisor
Overview of Position
The Product Support Representative is responsible for providing advanced technical support to Change Healthcare customers with Revenue Performance Advisor product. Analyzes problems with software applications to identify problem area(s) and recommend solutions. Candidate will field and respond to telephone calls and emails from end-users, administrators, vendors, and insurance carriers. Candidate is expected to research and resolve reported issues within organizational metric targets. Successful candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational and analytical skills. He or she must be able to prioritize and manage numerous projects/issues, while building and maintaining positive customer relationships.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Manage and analyze software applications
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Promptly respond to customer concerns
- Perform product research, provide customer training as needed
- Log and monitor technical issues reported by customers
- Manage customer issues effectively, escalating appropriately
- Communicate updates to customers based upon team policy
- Effectively manage customer calls and meetings
- Manage special projects, as assigned
- Work with the implementation and technical services teams to continue to improve tools and process
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- High School Diploma OR 4 years of professional work experience
- 2+ years of desktop support OR helpdesk support OR technical support experience
- 2+ years of experience handling customer escalations
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Bachelor Degree or higher in healthcare
- Experience working within the Healthcare IT industry
- Knowledge of the Payer/Provider environment
- Familiarity with ANSI X12 / EDI standards for healthcare transactions
- Experience in UB92/UB04/1500 medical billing
- Understand HIPAA compliance regulations
- Experience with data management/analysis
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines while providing quality results
- Positive proactive, customer service attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General Office Duties
How much should I expect to travel?
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.