Full Job Description
- Responsible for Contact Center platform configuration, development, customization, integration, and technical documentation
- Designs and develops solutions using Genesys Engage Cloud platform
- Work with business analyst and technical leads to develop customer experience center platform requirements
- Responsible for development, tests/debug programs, and maintains/supports deployed interfaces
- Perform Proof of concepts as needed
- Participates in technical design, development and implementation of application systems.
- Writes documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
- Writes new programs of moderate complexity and scope, working with basic applications systems designs and specifications and utilizing standard procedures and techniques.
- As appropriate; designs and codes business process models; designs and codes business rules and algorithms.
- Assists in developing application specifications.
- Share knowledge with others, internal or external.
- Hands-on experience in Genesys Engage Cloud platform and its capabilities including (but not limited to):
o GAX/Agent Setup
o Genesys Workforce Management
o Genesys Soft Phone
o Quality Management
- Java development, including RESTful web services
- Experience creating and deploying Rules in GRAT/GRE
- Experience with deployment of Solution Definitions via GAX
- Ability to audit the current routing strategy and make suggestions to reduce complexity, increase efficiency, and also to develop new features and tackle user stories as they are assigned.
- Comfort with analyzing logs including ORS, URS, TServer, SIP Server, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot call flows and infrastructure configurations to find root cause for issues such as calls disconnecting, calls arriving to the incorrect agent or queue, etc.
- Team player with excellent communication skills – we work very closely with our Product Owners, Business Analysts, and certainly, our QA team.
- Ability to brainstorm and communicate technology ideas and issues to technical and business teams
- Knowledge of voice networks including switching, messaging, signaling, call routing strategies
- Understand business requirements and be able to design the logic of routing application taking into consideration all the needs including reporting
- Strong Troubleshooting Capabilities at Tier 3 level or beyond
- Should have some familiarity with SIP media gateways and Oracle Session Border Controllers.
- Strong programming experience with implementing API/Web Services
- Database knowledge pertaining to SQL and GCXI
- Experience integrating Genesys Engage Cloud with other solutions and platforms
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or related field preferred
- Twelve or more years of product design and support or systems development experience
- Experience working with software development methodologies, software development life cycle, design and implementation
- Experience working with product systems design principles and company application development policies and procedures
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience working with company software and hardware products and related business issues that may impact overall business plans
- Experience working with relational databases, mainframes, scheduling software and other related technologies, and firewall theory and configuration
- Experience working with the entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance
- Strong analytical and design skills at multiple product level
- Strong communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and management and for providing documentation to relevant parties
- Strong problem solving skills for design and debugging of products and good data analysis and software testing skills to test modifications and enhancements
- Good leadership skills to train, guide and direct work of less experienced specialists
- Strong creative thinking and design skills
- Strong skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
Posted Just posted