Full Job Description
Work you’ll do
As an Oracle Test Lead you will:
- Serve as the Testing Lead for an Oracle PeopleSoft Campus Solutions implementation
- Be responsible for developing the overall test plan for each formal testing cycle (SIT, UAT)
- Work in collaboration with client test lead to identify testing personnel, coordinate test scripts and scenarios with functional and technical representatives, develop testing schedule, manage test execution and defect resolution, report out to management overall testing progress
- Have familiarity with large scale ERP implementation projects
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The HR Transformation offering (HRT) transforms the way HR enables the business and the workforce. In this world of disruption, we believe that HR has an opportunity to take the lead and own enterprise-wide issues for the organization. From the creation of HR strategy using our leading Oracle-enabled HR Transformation labs, the application of design thinking that allows HR to challenge how work gets done today, to navigating the ever-evolving HR technology landscape to determine the right digital solutions to enable transformation, our HR Transformation practice is focused on helping HR take the lead.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4 years of experience with large scale ERP implementations and testing
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Travel up to 50%
- Experience in the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions product that colleges and universities use to manage the student lifecycle
- Familiarity with higher education business processes
Posted Just posted