Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Technology Enablement – Cyber Security for our KPMG Consulting practice.
- Effectively deliver the complete lifecycle of workforce oriented Identity and Access Management (IAM) services including; strategy, organizational design, process re-engineering and technology implementation.
- Facilitate information gathering, requirements analysis and design activities that support actionable IAM roadmaps and strategies for our clients as well as functional requirements for IAM solution implementation.
- Functional areas and work experience should include; fine-grained access control, policy driven security, Identity Governance, Access Management, and Privileged access management, user provisioning/de-provisioning, and federation.
- Lead functional staff through the IAM engagement lifecycle for strategy, design and implementation engagements.
- Implement Role Based Access Controls (RBAC), including analytical role mining and entitlement analysis
- Provide support with respect to requirements gathering, project management and delivery of one or more Identity platforms, such as SailPoint (Identity IQ), Okta, and Saviynt.
- A minimum of five years of experience with information security or in a technology related field
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent professional experience
- Understanding of IAM relevant technical security solutions such as; ForgeRock, SailPoint Identity IQ, SailPoint IdentityNow Saviynt, Okta, ServiceNow and others. Strong understanding of the full lifecycle of workforce identity lifecycle processes, including; joiner, mover, leaver, access request, access certification, role management and application on-boarding.
- Experience leading teams of IAM functional experts either in a requirements gathering setting or in assisting clients with development of an IAM strategy/roadmap.
- Ability and willingness to travel, work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG, any partner or employee must be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, client site or KPMG event. In some circumstances, individuals who are not fully vaccinated may also be required to have a reasonable accommodation to not be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.