We are a tight-knit team of UX designers and creative technologists. We use a variety of languages and frameworks to collaborate with startups, nonprofits, corporations, social impact brands, cultural institutions, and more. We often collaborate closely with top-tier international design agencies.
Our modern, bright, open office space is located in New York City, but our team is everywhere. We empower and trust our people, providing ample opportunities for career growth and work frictionlessly across all US time zones.
- A mid to senior career candidate
- A guru of git, perfector of pull requests
- Familiar with Agile development processes
- Someone who gathers, plans, and articulates technical requirements by writing effective Jira stories and accurately estimating your work
- Not scared of the front-end—you can hold your own working in front-end technologies and frameworks (back end, too)
- Trusted to test your work and mentor teammates through peer code reviews (via PRs)
- Formally educated in software development or have comparable real-world experience
- Someone who might know a thing or two about mobile development, Rust, Flutter, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, IoT, sensor networks, or other awesome technologies
Comprise a well-rounded, dynamic team known for premium, innovative UX and development work.
Originally posted on Himalayas
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://himalayas.app/companies/shift-lab/jobs/lead-developer→