Your Opportunity at ARC’TERYX:
As the IT Support Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting the Desktop Support Team in coordinating ticket workflows and support processes. You are the first point of contact for many Desktop-related tickets and you will play a role in triaging tier 1 tickets that are assigned to the Desktop Support Team. You will be also responsible for understanding and communicating all support processes, and educating and coordinating any users who require support. You will work cross functionally across business units to ensure a smooth IT experience for stakeholders, new hires, and departures, enabling the Desktop team to maximize their effectiveness.
Meet Your Future Team:
The IS Support & Operations team is responsible for support of the hardware provided to all Arc’teryx employees as well as support for Arc’teryx’s ERP and other integrated systems. We host and manage the systems that are the foundation of our technology solutions and support a very diverse range of departments, all within a connected and cohesive organization. We are passionate about our products and the outdoor experience and enjoy being a key contributor in supporting and enabling the Arc’teryx brand
Is this job open to relocation? No
Will there be Visa support? No
Can this job be hired remote? No
If you were the IT Support Coordinator now, here are some of the core activities you would be doing:
- Triaging Tier 1 support to the ERP system and other integrated systems
- Acting as the face of Desktop Support, and the first point of contact for the ERP system and other integrated systems
- Guiding users with navigating IT support processes
- Coordinating IT tasks and workloads within the IS Operations & Support team
- Maintaining the support portal and homepage for up-to-date self-service information as well as user-related messaging
- Assisting the IS Operations & Support team in administrative tasks (maintaining IT asset management, tracking IT inventory, etc)
- Maintaining IT inventory, processing hardware and suggesting process changes for IT asset management
Here are some of the things you could be working on in the future:
- Identifying support trends and recommending solutions to recurring issues
- Maintaining support portal
- Assisting in the new hire and user departure processes and ensuring team members are equipped with adequate IT hardware upon start and end of their employment
- Communicating and contributing to IT policies and procedures for both support team members as well as end users.
- Working with the support operations management to create, review and respond to reporting on ticket metrics and support demands
Are you our next IT Support Coordinator?
- You have a Diploma in Technology or 3+ years working with technology or experience in desktop support or IT coordination roles serving hundreds of end users
- You have experience using a ticketing system to manage and triage support request
- You have experience with supporting and triaging requests with a range of urgencies from a diverse audience and are able to create a welcoming but effective support experience.
- You have experience with IT project coordination
- You have strong customer service skills
- You have experience identifying, troubleshooting software and hardware issues
- You excel in coordinating tasks between multiple business units where requirements fluctuate amongst teams
- You are a clear communicator with strong English skills, and work well with people who have a wide range of comfort levels with technology, from Fullstack developers through to brand new users
- You are proactive in identifying the root cause of issues and developing solutions through your growth mindset
- You seek the best (not necessarily the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right
- You inspire breakthrough thinking and strive for continuous improvement.
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it
Arc’teryx is committed to actively creating and fostering a culture of inclusivity where voices are heard, people are seen, and values are respected. We care about the uniqueness of our applicants, employees, and guests, and we do so in a safe space fueled by curiosity and acceptance.
Creating an inclusive workplace is connected to our core value Do Right while also having the added benefit of helping make our business better. We believe inclusion helps us to create a healthier, happier workplace, drive creativity and innovation, and reflect the communities where we operate.
All applicants, employees, and guests can expect equality of opportunity and fair treatment in alignment with our values.
Design your Purpose. Live our Values.
DISRUPTIVE EVOLUTION. Design your future through challenge, experimentation, and inspiration.
COMMIT. Set and deliver on bold objectives as we collectively raise the bar.
LIVE IT. Deepen your connection to nature and live your most purposeful life.
LEAVE IT BETTER. Create a better world, together.