CENTER FOR HUMAN SERVICES, INC
$20.15 – $22.83 an hour
Full Job Description
SUMMARY: The Center for Human Services (CHS) has provided exceptional opportunities for Missouri citizens with intellectual and developmental disabilities since 1955. CHS provides programs and services to assist individuals with disabilities and their families to meet their goals, and experience their best lives while living, working, playing, and becoming a part of their communities. As an organization, we are leaders in excellence, we have a steadfast commitment to solutions, we respect all differences, abilities, and similarities in our employees and clients, and we advocate autonomy!
This position installs, modifies, and supports software systems, and provides technical assistance and training to system users by performing the following duties.
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Install and configure applications based on user requirements to prepare workstations for delivery.
- Test application software to ensure it is functioning as expected.
- Respond to user software support requests concerning systems operation and diagnoses system software, and process issues.
- Evaluate existing and new vendor-supplied software for compatibility and functionality for process improvements.
- Perform software administrative functions for vendor software as needed
- Provides updates, status, and completion information to managers and /or users on open support ticket issues.
- Perform user administration for Azure Active Directory, Office365, and SharePoint.
- Coordinate with software vendors’ technical support staff to resolve application issues.
- Implement software migrations to new software applications as needed.
- Assist in training staff with current and new applications with training documentation or tutorial videos.
- Responsible for knowledge of the agency, and departmental policies and procedures.
- Presents a positive attitude and demeanor when working with co-workers, administrative staff, supervisors, and/or other agencies.
- Accepts and willingly carries out special assignments or duties, when requested.
- Respects the rights of all individuals served.
- Projects a positive image of CHS and individuals served to the local community.
- Completes training as stated by CHS policy HRD-P-022 – Training.
- Responsible for promoting a positive Safety Culture is expected and necessary to make CHS a safe place in which to work. Safe work practices and policies for this position shall be reviewed and strictly followed.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) in a related field plus three years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience to equal seven years.
- Must be screened for TB by Primary Care Physician prior to start.
- Must provide proof of personal valid vehicle insurance and valid driver’s license.
OPENING DATE: May 12, 2022
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
SHIFTS: (FT 40 hrs.) Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm
PAY RANGE: $20.15-$22.83/hr.
CHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment every day.
Posted Just posted