$30 an hour
DCS / DEC (Required)
Full Job Description
Priority Communication Systems (PCS) delivers on-site communication & security solutions to its customers. Our business philosophy is to provide proficient and economical services recognizing each client has customized needs. PCS’s professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. Our winning team relies on dedicated individuals who are motivated to learn, advance and share in the success of our organization.
We are currently seeking a highly focused and skilled IT and Electronics Professional who thrives in a dynamic environment and can work with little to no supervision.
The successful applicant must be able to take full charge of all hardware and software applications that PCS sells. Your duties will consist of configuration and maintaining LAN’s and WAN’s, systems integration, mobile device management and programming of different IP absed systems including Telephone systems, emergency call systems, CCTV and card access.
This position requires a person who has excellent time management, organizational, communication, and people skills. The ability to be a team player is a must.
· Vocational graduate with 1-3 years work experience;
· The ability to learn new software quickly
· Excellent Computer skills with Microsoft Office programs,
· Strong organizational, time management and problem solving skills;
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
· A positive, “can-do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
· Experience programming IP based telephone and CCTV systems
· Clean Drivers Abstract required.
· Must have a Police Check done upon hiring.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $30.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
Must be fully vaccinated
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- DCS / DEC (required)
Hiring 1 candidate for this role