Tulsa Community Foundation
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $62.1K – $78.7K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Tulsa, OK.
Full Job Description
As an emerging technology ecosystem in the heartland, Tulsa is experiencing a surge of interest from talent and companies intrigued by our unique value proposition. InTulsa Initiative, LLC (ITI) is a talent and business matchmaker driven by a single, powerful civic mission building a thriving tech hub in the heart of our city’s growing, vibrant, inclusive community. We focus on supporting a diverse, booming economic landscape for Tulsa by forging strategic connections for talented people and innovative companies in future focused industries such as cybersecurity, virtual health, fin-tech, ed-tech, energy tech, and advanced aerial mobility.
Tulsa Remote LLC is designed to enhance Tulsa’s talented and successful workforce by bringing diverse, bright, and driven new individuals to the city. Participants in the Tulsa Remote program are integrated into the community through various collaborations and networking opportunities with the ultimate goal of retaining them in the Tulsa area for the long term. The Tulsa Remote program and community have experienced a high level of success and the program is rapidly expanding
These two programs, initiatives of the George Kaiser Family Foundation, share technology resources including a highly capable technology team. We are looking for an IT Analyst to contribute to daily operations for our technology team, manage systems and support the inTulsa team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze systems including support for configuration, maintenance, backups, disaster recovery, and documentation
- Incident management: support for incidents escalated from other tech team members, supervise incident/escalation queue, communication with team members, prioritization of workloads
- Manage technology vendors and freelance support
- Manage software licenses to include system access and permission based set up for team members
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and maintenance of all internal systems and processes
- Work with our teams to understand issues and implement solutions.
- Monitor performance of all systems and resolve any errors or issues in a timely fashion to ensure continuity of business
- Trouble-shoot and resolve all internal technical questions or issues, as well as manage all requests for changes to functionality and features of software and other systems.
- Ensure system security and proper handling of all private and confidential data.
- Develop and manage any relevant databases and develop reports as needed.
- Supports on-boarding of new team members re: computers, account access, and training in use of necessary systems and software.
- Continued professional development and staying current with all relevant tech changes.
As an IT Analyst, you will be the escalation path for all technology resources at InTulsa and our partners at Tulsa Remote as you work across organizational boundaries to solve technology problems and support both teams. You will contribute to the daily operations for our technology teams, manage systems and support our teams.
We seek someone that is driven and hard-working, ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The IT Analyst will report to the Director, Technology Strategy InTulsa Initiative, LLC.
In this role, you will also help us achieve and fulfill our shared mission of connecting fantastic talent to innovative jobs in Tulsa, while also being an example to the world of inclusion, equality, and equity across all races, genders, educational backgrounds, and socioeconomic statuses.
Posted Just posted