Evergreen Technologies, LLC.
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $75.3K – $95.3K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Winchester, AR.
Position: Geospatial Developer
Location: Boston, MA (Hybrid)
- The selected applicant will serve as part of a team of geographic information system (GIS) developers who create customized geospatial solutions for transportation systems.
- They will design and develop custom web applications, dashboards, and ETL processes.
- Further, they will be responsible for the testing, installation, implementation and support of geospatial products, as well as providing detailed documentation. Writing and/or coding samples should be provided.
- Other duties include creating proof-of-concepts, conducting research and testing on innovative third-party geospatial tools, maintaining a list of backlog requests, assisting in the prioritization of the backlog and planning of work streams.
- A thorough understanding of enterprise data systems is also required.
- In addition to meeting the minimum entrance requirements for this position, candidates should possess a strong background of working with all components of ArcGIS Enterprise, as well as be experienced in configuring and managing SQL enterprise databases.
- Candidates should have experience creating custom web-based geospatial tools using frameworks such as React and Angular, as well as integrations with web APIs.
- Candidates should be able to design and implement effective ETL scripting tools to automate and improve data processes.
- Candidates should have strong written and oral communications skills, combined with the ability to work effectively with others in establishing cooperative relationships, and in a variety of settings (individuals, groups, inter- and intra-agency, etc.).
- Candidates should have experience with transportation and engineering concepts such as linear referencing, CAD, GTFS, and project planning which will inform the projects they work on.
- A familiarity with agile project management methodologies and the principles and practices of transportation planning is also preferred.
- Experience implementing and customizing ArcGIS Enterprise (Portal, Server, Geoevent, Monitor) in a cloud environment
- Experience implementing and administering Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, AWS, Windows Server
- ESRI ArcGIS Pro and Roads and Highways Extension
- Project Management
- Technical documentation
- Tableau, PowerBI, VertiGIS Studio, FME, 1Integrate, Google Maps API, Voyager, web APIs, RESTful web services