Spect is seeking a passionate Full-Stack software engineer.
Spect is a data science company and the leading provider of end-to-end eye disease screening solutions. Our mission is to prevent blindness with the early detection of eye disease and to build a platform for healthcare data analytics. Since the eye is the Check Engine Light of the Body™, it serves as a key predictor of eye diseases such as diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, age-related macular degeneration, as well as whole-body diseases, such as stroke, Parkinson’s, and more. Our AI-enabled telemedicine platform trains medical assistants and renders a diagnostic report in minutes. We fill a critical healthcare gap for patients and clinics while delivering best-in-class service and financial outcomes.
- Participate in the full development lifecycle, including design, coding, testing and production release.
- Partner closely with design & product to craft great product experiences.
- Works as a full-time hands-on coder and encourage code craftsmanship across the team.
- Delivers code in an agile team environment.
- Drives innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- 4+ years professional application design, development, and testing experience.
- 4+ years building applications using Java and Java based frameworks (Spring, Hibernate etc.)
- Expert in modern database/storage technologies
- Experience with imaging applications
- Competent in design/implementation for reliability, availability, scalability and performance
- Experience with popular JS frameworks and libraries (Angular, ReactJS, jQuery, CII, Less/Sass, Grunt/Gulp, etc.)
- Expertise in Containerization and Continuous Deployment
- AWS Expertise in cloud services
- Experience with Database-driven web application development including Node.js applications on top of RESTful APIs
- Git expertise
- Bash (Linux or Mac)
- Expertises in software security best practices
- Familiarity with Certification processes: HIPAA, SOC, FDA, or equivalent
- 3rd party APIs and services integration
- Knowledge of common content management systems.
- iOS and/or Android native development experience a plus.
- Comfort with Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Solid experience with automated unit, functional and integration tests
- Understanding of cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web
- Working in a team with high EQ that values diversity
- Opportunity to impact patient care and the daily lives of healthcare professionals
- Create technology that has a large impact
- Competitive salary and flexible work hours
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Originally posted on Himalayas
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://himalayas.app/companies/spect/jobs/full-stack-software-engineer-7961265457→