Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Full Job Description
Full Stack Java Application Engineer – Remote
Arrow Electronics, Inc. – a Fortune 110 company with global headquarters in Denver – helps the world’s best technology companies think “Five Years Out,” working together to continually innovate the “next big thing”. We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2021 sales of over $34 billion.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess a good understanding of enterprise-class IT development methodologies, and demonstrate solid skills in around business processes. This individual must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrate a team-oriented, goal and results-driven work ethic. The role requires working collaboratively with the business community and other IT team members within a dynamic and high profile environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Designs and develops software solutions to meet business requirements. Manages full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing. Performs solution design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis.
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes and patches as mandated.
- Design, develop and document specifications throughout the project life cycle. Coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Guide developers on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems; review work of development teams.
What we are looking for
- Experience of architecture Web applications, data modeling techniques and analysis.
- Extensive experience of providing solutions in various Web and Mobile application functions and additional knowledge of related functions is required.
- 5+ years of experience and Knowledge different frameworks like AngularJs, Bootstrap or any custom styling framework.
- 5+ years Java Spring Framework, Node JS etc.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch.
- Self-Driven and ability to react to change and shifting priorities.
- Must have experience supporting / implementing large web development projects like product development assignments.
- Experience in managing complexities of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
- Knowledge of any industry standard Custom web Portals.
- Understanding quality UI/UX and collaborates with design team to innovate and evolve UX.
Even Better if:
- Advance degree or post-graduation degree is preferred.
- Previous experience in the electronics or distribution industries.
- Previous experience working for a large public enterprise corporation.
- Familiarity with Angular 2+
- Experience in Cloud platforms – Azure
- 4-year degree from an accredited college/university in Information Systems (Computer Science) or related field or equivalent related experience.
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$91,600.00 – $143,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.