Clarity Software Solutions
Full Job Description
Finance Business Process/Project Manager
Reporting to the Controller/Chief Accounting Officer, the Business Process/Project Manager is responsible for evaluating existing financial business processes and work with internal & external stakeholders to implement improvements identified. The individual will also provide project management for one-time projects as directed by departmental leadership. These projects include but are not limited to the areas of finance, the Clarity Application and the accounts’ receivable function. The individual will work with people from a wide range of departments within Clarity.
Business Process Improvement:
- Evaluating existing business processes
- Determining and outlining business process improvements
- Coordinating business process improvement strategies with internal & external stakeholders
- Overseeing all aspects related to the implementation stages of business process improvement initiatives
- Analyzing and monitoring implemented changes to business processes and making adjustments as needed
- Guiding and supervising personnel who were assigned specific tasks
- Performing ongoing analyses on business processes related to productivity, quality, costs, and time management
- Presenting progress reports and integrating feedback
- Revising and updating procedures and policies
- Plan, organize, coordinate and manage major projects
- Track activities of multiple projects and resources devoted to each project and ensure timely completion
- Report on a regular basis the status of project tasks, adjustments to timelines, resource requirements and barriers to completion.
- Formulate and design working protocols to achieve results
- Identify and coordinate all necessary resources (physical, HR, financial, systems) to achieve project objectives
- Work collaboratively and diplomatically with multiple constituents to define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Acquire information, set deadlines and monitor progress
- Facilitate strong relationships to achieve project goals.
- Effectively communicate logical project phases to participants, identify obstacles, recommend and implement solutions.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools and dashboards
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Business Administration or related field
- Ability to understand and analyze various business processes at both broad and deep levels
- Experience with project management techniques and practices
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Recordkeeping, time management, and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MBA preferred not required