Full Job Description
Improving healthcare through innovative technology is at the core of Intelerad’s work. Our scalable medical imaging platform connects clinicians to a powerful imaging ecosystem that is fast, smart, and tapped into the data they need, no matter their location. We’re focused on delivering a best-in-class medical image management solution that improves provider efficiency, decreases the cost of healthcare, and improves the overall health of populations.
Headquartered in Raleigh, NC and Montreal, Intelerad has nearly 800 employees located in offices across six countries. The company empowers nearly 2,000 healthcare organizations around the world with the speed, scalability, and simplicity needed to increase business performance while, most importantly, improving patient outcomes. Intelerad’s modern enterprise solutions have been acknowledged by a Best in KLAS recognition, ranking #1 for PACS Asia/Oceania in the 2021 Best in KLAS: Global Software (Non-US) report.
The Director of Product Management is responsible for guiding the success of Intelerad products across the customer journey and for coordinating efforts with all internal parties participating in the land-adopt-expand-renew cycle. The Director of Product Management defines the overall vision, strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for their portfolio.
You possess a unique blend of business and technical knowledge in order to provide a big-picture vision for the product based on detailed familiarity with its users and current capabilities and the drive to make that vision a reality.
You will spend time in the field to understand the client’s problems, and to come up with innovative ways of solving these challenges while maximizing business outcomes.
This position represents the voice of the customer and business stakeholders within the organization, ensuring that Intelerad solutions deliver unique value based on customers and market demand.
You are accountable for the success of Intelerad products across the customer journey, both in terms of P&L and successful adoption and usage of the solutions.
- Define the overall vision and product roadmap of their product portfolio
- Perform in-person and remote surveys of external and internal market stakeholders (customers, prospects, marketing, product specialists, R&D, and the business)
- Identify core market problems to address and new business opportunities
- Set clear goals and objectives to measure the success of new products and features
- Clearly articulate the business value to the product team so that they understand the intent behind the new product / feature
- Justify investments in new areas / products / features
- Contribute to the evaluation and recommendation of any potential 3rd party relationship decision for the product (“Build vs Buy vs Partner decision”)
Product Release Planning
- Identify and understand the market’s expectations, preferences, aversions, and most relevant problems
- Translate gathered information into use cases and functional product backlog items
- Plan for release’s scope and timeline and clearly communicate these to product teams
- Prioritize the product backlog items against strategic priorities, goals, and objectives
- Coordinate all required activities to successfully bring the new product / feature to market, including bridging gaps between different functions within the company and aligning all the teams involved, namely product marketing, customer success managers, sales, services
- Work closely with the product marketing team to support the development of successful go-to-market strategies
- Manage the dependencies in and across releases to complete release phases and milestones
Product Leadership and Success
- Ensure internal and external feedback and requests are seamlessly integrated and prioritized into the product planning and development processes to maximize customer satisfaction, business outcomes, and revenue potential
- Communicate the status of ideas back to the clients, partners, and internal team members who submitted them
- Educate internal and external interested parties, by responding to questions from customer-facing teams, participating in the on-site, conference, and web-based product demonstrations, aiding in the response of RFPs when necessary, etc
- Foster a culture of innovation and encourage sharing of information and ideas
- Determine which ideas should be promoted into features to push the strategy forward
- Consolidate and track product performance reports to guide the success of products and aid in the preparation of strategic market reports for upper management
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Technology, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management for software development
- Direct experience in a customer facing role with demonstrated ability to gather complex customer requirements
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead large, complex projects and initiatives from concept to delivery
- A sound understanding of enterprise-scale technologies, including applications hosted on the cloud and software as a service (SaaS)
- Experience working with Agile and Scrum development methodologies and acting as a Product Owner with teams
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills combined to demonstrated collaboration skills with many different levels and departments of the organization
- Demonstrated leadership skills through influence rather than authority
- Knowledge or experience in medical imaging or healthcare industry is required
- TRAVEL: This position requires up to 25% of travel, mainly in North America
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minute online assessment as part of your application.
Intelerad and Ambra Health Combine to Form the Global Industry Leader in Cloud PACS and Enterprise Imaging
Intelerad Partners with Strategic Radiology to Bring Innovative Medical Image Management Solutions to More than 1,300 Radiologists Across the US
Meet Intelerad’s Leadership Team: https://www.intelerad.com/en/about/leadership-team/
Posted Just posted