To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Additional Educational Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree or in lieu of a degree, demonstrating, in addition to the minimum years of experience required for the role, three years of specialized training and/or progressively responsible work experience in technology for each missing year of college.
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates extensive Salesforce knowledge and experience with transformation work around Salesforce business applications, emphasizing the following areas:
- Communicating, collaborating, and influencing stakeholders at all levels within PwC;
- Working knowledge of Salesforce ERPs and implemented 2+ Salesforce modules and/or applications;
- Communicating and operating with several global remote teams;
- Building highly communicative relationships across all levels of the organization;
- Coordinating roadmaps and integrations within Salesforce and with 3rd parties champions, Solution Architects, Managed Services, and the Salesforce leaders to gain alignment and consensus;
- Understanding the Salesforce product roadmap, products, goals and acquisitions to identify opportunities for differentiation in the marketplace;
- Capturing requirements, managing roadmaps, and prioritizing backlog needs while juxtapositioning those with the sector cloud development efforts to ensure alliances are integrated holistically within the sector cloud build and offerings;
- Building development and operations teams to build innovations; and,
- Working with cross functional team management, generate budget to actuals reporting and issue resolution.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorymanager.
Posted Just posted