Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $63.7K – $80.7K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Goldsmith, TX.
Full Job Description
DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus on technology and innovation, we safely and reliably operate a strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing, gathering, and processing assets across nine states.
Benefits & Additional Compensation
DCP builds connections to enable better lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy including parental leave, sick time, and vacation time.
Seasoned professional who works independently to develop and maintain the hardware, software and IT infrastructure. Assist with leading project efforts and day to day operational support, potentially including after hour activities. Provides high level support to the local & wide area network, servers, PC’s and phone systems for multiple locations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Provides high level support for all IT applications and systems to internal end users. This includes hardware and software as well as some operational support. Resolves complex issues escalated to internal/external resources.
- Configures, installs, and upgrades equipment and software as necessary.
- Orders and tracks purchases of personal computers per guidelines and standards.
- Assists internal users with set-up and maintenance of company issued wireless devices.
- Partners with IT personnel and business users to implement computer systems and business solutions.
- Researches and evaluates hardware and software options for PCs and provide recommendations to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Installs and configures routers, switches and hubs as needed.
- Ensures quality support in the installation and programming of desktop phones.
- Maintains a high level of customer service in their interaction with end users.
- Assists with setting the IT Strategy and direction for DCP within assigned area.
- Performs other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or a related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience with at least 2 years of that experience being related to maintaining a network environment. Employees typically have 7 – 12 years of experience.
- Ability to train and mentor team members.
- Knowledge of PC hardware, Operating Systems and PC software, including but not limited to Windows 10, Windows7 and MS Office products.
- Comprehensive understanding of network servers, Local Area Networks, and Wide Area Networks.
- Comprehensive understanding of Apple wireless devices with ability to troubleshoot issues and educate end-users on basic functionality.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures surrounding IT, (e.g. ITIL).
- Understanding of SCADA and measurement systems, preferred.
- Self-motivated, people oriented, and demonstrates good communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and clean motor vehicle record.
- This job primarily operates in a professional office environment and routinely requires the use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, etc. Noise level is typically low. Frequently in a stationary, sitting position for prolonged periods of time. Regularly moves about inside the office to complete tasks, attend meetings or to access the copy machine or file cabinets. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the office. Occasionally may lift and carry objects up to 20 pounds.
- Some weekend work activities, after hours “on call” support, and occasional overnight travel, may be required.
- Local “day travel” to various facilities within assigned area.
- Overnight travel occasionally required, <20%.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.
Primary Location: US-TX-Goldsmith
Job: Information Technology / Full-time
Job Posting: Oct 22, 2021, 1:00:00 AM
Sign up now! Join Our Talent Network!
Posted Just posted