We are growing fast and are constantly looking for talented professionals to join our remote team of highly talented designers and design directors to create enticing graphic design for a wide range of global brands. We create amazing graphic design across a wide range of product categories, and work closely together on large strategic projects.
Work from wherever you want with a highly competitive salary, and plenty of
challenges and growth opportunities.
challenges and growth opportunities.
What You’ll Do
- Manage overall creation and output quality of projects within Superside
- Manage the work flow between different design needs of the project
- Mentor and manage a team of designers
- Communicate and pitch creative work and direction to clients for each project created
- Review and ensure each project is up to Superside standard
- Create enticing design for a wide range of global brands
- Be a part of dedicated account teams, be responsible for owning creative, and work towards successfully growing and developing our clients
- Work on a large number of simultaneous projects, execute with overview and pixel perfect detail, on time and budget
- Overview amazing designs across a wide range of projects, including logo and brand identity (re)design, presentation design, digital ads and marketing design, illustrations, print design and packaging, and more
- Collaborate with designers, directors, and project managers all over the world
- Help our clients achieve goals, grow, and add business value through design
- Continuously learn, develop, and grow yourself and others
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- BA or higher within Design, Creative, Comms, or similar
- 6+ years of experience
- Excellent presentation and graphic design competences using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint etc and a strong portfolio
- Successful advancement in a top tier creative agency
- Ability to quickly learn process and multi task projects with great detail
- High level of knowledge and craft, providing top notch design or direction
- Ability to always deliver pixel-perfect quality on time and budget
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Bias for action, hard-working, proactive, client centric and execution driven
- Experience managing projects in its entirety and ownership of work output
- Experience leading a team (designers, art directors etc)
Why Join Us
- Global community with people in close to 60 countries
- Flexibility of working from anywhere in the world with leading global brands
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Paid personal days and training
- A career path towards increased responsibility, mentorship and leadership
- Continuous learning, development, and certification in our global Academy
- A trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking environment
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like Facebook, Redbull, Experian, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, LVMH, Twitch, Airbus, L’Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. We work together and with our customers through our inhouse design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We’re a fully distributed team of ex tier one professionals located all around the world, spanning almost 60 countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal opportunities globally.
Vision: Build the world’s leading creative company, and help drive the transition to a global and fair online labor market.
Check out www.superside.com/career for more info on who we are!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Originally posted on Himalayas
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://himalayas.app/companies/superside/jobs/design-director→