Full Job Description
- Work with business team to understand and analyze the data gaps and respond to business queries.
- Work with Product Management team to create data modeling for new requirements.
- Effectively communicate data analysis results to stakeholders.
- Partners with development teams to address issues.
- Should be able to effectively document requirements for any new enhancements that arise out of data analysis process.
- Facilitate resolution of data issues through effective data analysis.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- A love for Data and analyzing Data.
- Experience in evaluating health care data (Medicaid and Medicare data experience preferred)
- Expertise level knowledge of SQL and working with RDBMS.
- Possesses ability to troubleshoot and diagnose data quality issues and anomalies and offer data finings and analysis outcomes.
- Experience in working with NO SQL preferred.
- Experience with Python preferred.
- Experience in working with analysis tool such as SAS, Tableau preferred.
- Understands data repositories and their ETL and data management processes to include source to target mappings, business and transformation rules and data consuming systems.
- Must be self-motivated, self-driven and curious person and must possess a “can do” attitude.
- Knowledge of an Agile methodologies (i.e., SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban)
- Flexibility and positive attitude to achieve tight deadlines in fast paced environment.
Education and Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Informatics, Statistics, or relevant field.
- At least 5 years of experience as Data Analyst, preferably in healthcare organization.
- Experience in Medicaid and Medicare highly preferred.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Expertise in SQL required and experience in working on NOSQL highly preferred.
- Experience in working on data analyst tool (Tableau, MS Power BI, SAS, etc.) preferred
- Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation techniques.
Job Type: Full-time
Posted Just posted