Full Job Description
NTT DATA is a team of more than 139,000 diverse professionals, operating in more than 50 countries throughout the world. The sectors where we have activities include: telecommunications, finance, industry, utilities, energy, public administration and health.
Our mission? Offer technological solutions, business, strategy, development and maintenance of applications, while being a benchmark in consulting. All thanks to the collaboration between teams, the human quality of our people and the fact that we do not conform to what is established, we always seek innovation that brings us closer to the future.
Our essence has led us to the forefront of technology, breaking paradigms and providing solutions that truly respond to the needs of each client. Our talent has led us to be one of the top 6 technology companies in the world.
NTT Data is looking for high-achieving team players that are quickly adaptable to new challenges and entrepreneurial ventures. We are looking for a Cybersecurity Architect in Mirabel, Canada to have a major impact on our global client.
Because #Greattech, needs #GreatPeople, like you.
- Investigate, Audit & Provide Cyber expertise on Client’s Infrastructure and backbones
- Ensure Client’s infrastructure and solutions follow the latest security standards, systems and authentication protocols, as well as best practice security products (including but not limited to NIST)
- Be the local technical expert to interface between teams in Europe and in Canada
- Liaise with different stakeholders and product owners in order to implement/adapt security services/products within business solutions. Support the definition of Client’s specific Standards that will have to be adopted by the company globally
- Prepare relevant Architecture Requirement Dossier (ARD) that will be used for solutions implementation if needed
- Assess the existing solutions in place and provide recommendations to harmonize the IT / Cybersecurity ecosystem within the Client’s Organization;
- Actively support the stream separation program by leading the applications security assessments in coordination with the European cybersecurity architecture team
- Support identification of system weakness and propose solutions to counter the risks and remediate to the situation
- Assess existing security measures and recommend implementing enhancements
- Support the creation of disaster recovery procedures as well as a Crisis Management Plan
- Respond to escalated security incidents and provide thorough post-event analyses
- Degree specialized in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Relevant experience in information security, cybersecurity and/or IT risk management
- A strong working knowledge of current IT risks, security implementations, and computer systems
- Understanding of cybersecurity topics, such as:
- Security protocols
- PKis, authentication, authorisation
- Multi-factor authentication, Single sign-on
- Identity management
- EDR and EPP
- Security Reporting
- Experience implementing security solutions on a large scale;
- Organized with a proven ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively in a challenging environment to drumbeat the activity;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous work in a multicultural environment
- A negotiation level of English is required
- French would be a plus
Why NTT Data?
Empowerment and rewards are the cornerstone of our career development model. We are a young, fast-growing company, with a highly innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, because of this professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Our talent and positive attitude allows us to transform our goals into achievements, and projects into realities.
NTT Data is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NTT Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.