$23.12 – $39.48 an hour
Full Job Description
CHILD AND FAMILY THERAPIST – Full Time
Compass Health is currently looking for a Child & Family Therapist to join the Children’s Intensive Services (WISe) program in Everett!
Children’s Intensive Outpatient Services supports children and their families in their community in a least restrictive environment using the Wraparound process (WISe). Wraparound works to honor the family voice and choice, identify strengths, build natural supports and foster self-sufficiency. Wraparound teams provide comprehensive behavioral health services and supports to Medicaid eligible individuals, up to 21 years of age, with complex behavioral health needs and their families. The goal of the program is for eligible youth to live and thrive in their homes and communities, as well as to avoid or reduce disruptive out-of-home placements. Assessment, treatment and support services are provided in the youth and family’s natural setting, where needs and challenges present themselves (such as the home, school and community). Families report excellent outcomes including, youth/family stability, increased support, connection to their community and hope for the future.
What you will be performing
We are looking for a Therapist who can work as part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team to provide an individualized, creative, and strength-based approach within the wraparound model. This position will work to support youth and caregivers in order to maintain children in a least restrictive and community-based environment.
This position requires a flexible schedule with evening hours both in the office, in the client home, and in the community. Therapists deliver clinical services using evidenced based practice models. Once hired, the program will provide training in intensive mental health intervention.
What you will be carrying along
- MA/MS/MSW Degree in a Behavioral Science related field required.
- Qualifies as a Mental Health Professional (MHP) as defined by WAC.
- Meets educational and training requirements for designation as a Child Mental Health Specialist preferred.
- Ability to pass pre-employment criminal background check.
What you will be sharing
- Experience in medical, mental health or social services field preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Evidence-Based Practices, or interest and ability to learn.
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License including vehicle and appropriate insurance.
- Individuals who do not already hold a license or associate license through the Washington State Department of Health must submit Agency Affiliated Counselor
application upon hire and be approved by the DOH.
What we will be offering
As the region’s largest non-profit community behavioral healthcare organization, we have been serving our clients and our communities for over 110 years. Our commitment to care doesn’t stop with our clients though, as we take pride in offering our employees the opportunity to work in a culture that promotes learning, growth, and advancement as well as a focus on employee satisfaction and work/life balance.
(benefits pro-rated for part time employees)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance at NO COST to full time employees
- 16 days of vacation the first year
- 12 sick days including an additional wellness day
- 13 paid holidays – 11 traditional holidays, plus 2 you choose
- $300 in professional funds per year
- Up to 5 days paid education leave
- 403(b) retirement plan with up to 2% company match after the first year
- Automatic additional pay raises when you have your 1st and 3rd anniversary with Compass
- Mileage reimbursement
- Supervision hours towards licensure
- And much, much more!!!
This totals over 45 paid days off in your first year!
The organization you will be joining
Compass Health is the region’s largest private, non-profit organization providing mental health and chemical dependency services in Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, and Whatcom counties of Western Washington. We provide quality creative services to children, families and adults in a variety of outpatient, residential and inpatient settings. We have been serving our clients and our communities for over 110 years, though our commitment to care doesn’t stop with our clients as we take pride in offering our employees the opportunity to work in a culture that promotes learning, growth, and advancement. We maintain a focus on employee satisfaction and work/life balance, which includes competitive compensation and benefits programs. Please visit our website for more information: www.compasshealth.org.
Compass Health promotes equal treatment and equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, marital status, sexual minority status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability unless based on a bona fide occupational qualification
Job Title: Child & Family Therapist / Clinician II
Program: Children’s Intensive Services / WISe Program
Location: Everett, WA
Hours: Full-time (40 hours/week)
Wage: $23.12-$39.48/hr DOE
**Licensed wage scale – $25.88-$39.48/hr DOE